Nutritious Lifestyles, Inc.
918 Lucerne Terrace
Orlando, FL 32806
Toll Free: 877-894-0401
- Photo ready, pre-costed menus
- Customized menu development based on PPD and regional cultural food preferences, including Southern, Northern, Spanish, African-American and Caribbean cuisines
- Menus in English and Spanish
- Menus include recipes, purchase order guides, production sheets, week-at-a-
glance with and without portion sizes, nutritional analysis, food cost analysis
and spreadsheets for all included diets.
- Menu Analysis, Review and RD/LD approval
Food Service Management
- Assistance in food service, cost control, budget, labor analysis and volume
purchasing as needed.
- Menu consultation and customized computerized menus.
- Kitchen planning, layout and equipment selection.
- Temporary and permanent food service management coverage.
- Food production and quality improvement.
- Food service forms and in-services.
- CDM, DTR and LD Preceptorships.
- Sanitation evaluations using JCAHO, State and Federal Regulations and the
US and State specific Food Codes.
Clinical Programs and Services
- Comprehensive nutritional assessment of your patients or residents, including
analysis of weight and height, body mass index, review of laboratory values
and medications, feeding skills, nutritional needs ands intakes, and other
- Nutrition consultation and medical nutrition therapy care planning,
monitoring, evaluation and revision of care plans as needed.
- Specialists in assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, acute care facilities and post-acute care for the adult, bariatric, pediatric and renal populations.
- Individualized nutritional care plans for residents with renal disease, pressure ulcers hypertension, celiac disease, dialysis, nutrition support via tube feeding and intravenous therapies, and other nutritional related disorders and diseases.
- Performance Improvement.
- Program development and implementation in compliance with State and
- Nutrition education materials.
- Clinical in-services for food service staff, nursing and all other health
- Nutrition editorial services.
- Policy and Procedures development.
Temporary Nutrition Services
A shortage of Dietary Professionals has created a need for interim coverage for dietary managers, dietetic technicians and dietitians. Nutritious Lifestyles can assist you with meeting that need by providing dietitian, diet technician and dietary manager coverage from one day to six months.
Call us for medical leave, maternity leave, vacations, or interim coverage between personnel.
Nutritious Lifestyles, Inc. is a member of multiple organizations and networks which offer multiple discounted and valuable services to our customers. These services include:
- Online CEU’s and teleseminars
- Foodservice and Nutrition Care Manuals
- 3rd Party Billing Services
Several of the Nutritious Lifestyles, Inc. staff members are national speakers and authors, including:
- Mary Ann Lausberg, NHA, RD, LD/N
- Mary Ann Lausberg is a nationally recognized speaker, author and nutrition expert.
- Janet S. McKee, MS, RD, LD/N
- Janet received her B.S. and M.S. degrees from East Carolina University. She is the President of Nutritious Lifestyles. Ms. McKee consults in nursing homes, hospitals, and healthcare & foodservice organizations.
- Susan Tassinari, MS, RD, LD/N
- Susan received her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Food and Nutrition from Florida State University. She is former Vice-President of Nutritious Lifestyles, Inc. Susan is a practicing consultant for long-term care facilities throughout Florida. She delivers presentations on nutrition and liability, pressure ulcers, bariatrics and long-term care nutrition throughout the United States.
Some of the topics Nutritious Lifestyles presents to multiple disciplines include:
- Nutrition Care for the Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers
- Prevention of Dehydration
- Dementia and Nutrition
- Prevention and Treatment of Involuntary Weight Loss
- Survey Preparedness
- Nutritional Care for the Pre- and Post-Dialysis Patient and/or Resident
- Laboratory Analyses in the Nutrition Assessment Process
- Cost Control
- Improving Food and Customer Satisfaction
- The Role of Nutrition in Liability Reduction and Risk Management
- The Nutrition Care Planning Process: MDS, RAPs and Care Plans
- Nutrition Care of the Post Bariatric Patient
- Preventing Involuntary Weight Loss
- Nutritional Care for the Terminally Ill